|You can learn to teach the most effective way to change the shape of the body. Using isometric movements that combine Pilates, strength training, and yoga, coupled with ballet barre flexibility routine, Barre-fit targets all major muscle groups for an invigorating total body workout. Our Barre-fit classes use deliberate strength and stretching techniques to reshape bodies and challenge even the strongest of athletes. The overall promise is to create long and lean muscles without bulk.
- Understand the dynamics of each and every exercise and what the focus is
- Experience how postural dysfunctions must not be overlooked and why they need to be addressed to create better exercise choices for your students and, why not all exercises are appropriate for all
- You do not need dance experience to attend as you will walk away feeling empowered to teach this unique method of Barre-fit
- You will receive a manual and a specialty certificate good for 2 years.
- You can be of any age as our method is safe and effective for all ages. You will not need a Barre at home; you will learn how to control the body through selected stabilization and modifications suited for your students. We incorporate select methodology to protect the back in ALL floor work exercises so not one student will ever leave with back pain.
- If you have Pilates experience it is a plus, but we do not adhere to classical training rather a safer and more modern approach.
- 10 Training hours
- Tuition: $350.00
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity in the fitness community, Open Studio does offer scholarship opportunities. Full or partial scholarships are potentially available to students of low income, those who may be living with disabilities, identify as transgender/genderqueer, or are from any other under-represented group. Please contact us for more information.