yoga business consulting
The business of yoga is unique and many yoga teachers and studio owners can feel stuck and overwhelmed. Since 2002 we have worked with countless individuals and studios to help them refine their brand, develop low-cost marketing strategies and navigate the often-times vexing industry of teaching yoga and meditation in a way that is ethical, mindful and consistent with the ever important foundations of the Yamas and Niyamas.
We have learned first hand that the business of yoga is just that, a business! But it can hold true to the core principles of the mindful yogi while providing income.
The program is tailored specifically to your needs, regardless of whether your business is in a start-up phase or already established. And because no two businesses are alike, each session will be formulated to address the unique needs of every teacher or studio manager.
- Do you have a student building strategy in place?
- Have you developed a student retention program?
- Do you have student-bonding strategy?
- Do you attract the desired level of new students every week?
- Do you find it challenging to fill out retreats, or workshops?
- Have you ever had to cancel events due to low attendance?
- Do you feel ready to see your yoga brand evolve?
Session topics may cover:
• Mindful marketing
• Navigating a retail presence
• Developing a brand
• Unique teaching opportunities
• Teacher-Studio relationships
• Working specialty populations
• Time management
• Working with challenging students
Open Studio coaching and consulting is a remarkable partnership of communication designed with the express purpose of serving your success as a yoga entrepreneur. In an on-going alliance, a trust is developed that allows us to serve as advisors, confidants, sounding boards, and hopefully a catalyst for creative thinking. Clients often remark that this relationship replaces uncertainty with clarity, allowing them to make good choices for their businesses and the overall wellbeing of their yoga community.
Consulting done over email, phone and ichat
$45.00 per 30 minute session
$80.00 per 60 minute session
3 pre-paid 1 hour sessions – $225.00 ($75 per session)
6 pre-paid 1 hour sessions – $420.00 ($70 per session)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a discussion.